15-Year-Old Boy Caught Riding Mini-Motorcycle on Sidewalk in Burlington
A 15-year-old boy was recently caught riding a mini-motorcycle on a sidewalk in Burlington.
According to Matt Baker (@HRPSbikecop), the incident occurred at Brant Street and Elgin Street.
“15-year-olds can’t be charged under the HTA [Ontario Highway Traffic Act],” Baker wrote on Twitter. Baker noted that warnings were provided, the parent(s) were notified, and the situation was resolved.
However, the 15-year-old boy had to walk 4.5 km home.
15 year old male has been educated on the Ontario Highway Traffic Act. Hard to get an M1 license when you are only 15. 4.5 km walk home to think of friends with private property he can ride on. pic.twitter.com/kGADNdikPz— Matt Baker (@HRPSbikecop) July 16, 2019
Photo is courtesy of Matt Baker on Twitter.
- Police Looking for 21 Year old Burlington Man
- Halton Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Missing 95-Year-Old Man
- It's Going To Feel Very Hot And Humid Soon
- Provincial Government Plans to Move Ahead With Controversial Cuts in 2020
- Suspect Sought After Merchandise Stolen From Fortinos in Burlington