$1K Worth of Chocolate Bars Stolen in Halton
Police are searching for three alleged suspects after more than $1,000 worth of chocolate bars was stolen in Acton.
According to police, on Jan. 25 2019, two male suspects and one female suspect went to the Sobeys located at 372 Queen St. in Acton and stole Lindt chocolate bars.
The total value of the stolen bars was $1,324.00.
The first male suspect is described by police as someone who is possibly middle eastern, in his 20s, approximately 5’10” and 190 lbs. Police say the suspect has a bull beard, and was wearing a blue 3/4 length winter jacket, blue jeans, a plaid scarf, and a dark navy-blue baseball cap.
The female suspect, according to police, is also possibly middle eastern, in her 20s, and is approximately 5’5”, and 140lbs. Police say she was wearing a dark knee-length winter jacket, a striped poncho, blue jeans, black shoes. Police also say she has black hair, and was carrying a large black coloured reusable bag.
The second male suspect is also possibly middle eastern, in his 20s, approximately 5’10” tall and 190 lbs. Police say the suspect has a full beard. According to police he was wearing a waist length navy blue jacket, blue jeans, a grey toque, a grey scarf, and white walking shoes.
If you have any information about this incident, contact Cst. N. Dabas #7915, Retail Theft Unit, 30 Division, 905-825-4747 Ext. 2351 or Naresh [dot] Dabas [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca. Or contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Popular Oakville Restaurant Shuts Down Following Kitchen Fire
- Kelly’s Bake Shoppe in Burlington Issues Apology Following Pride Cupcake Scandal
- Oakville Declares a Climate Emergency
- Six Halton Residents Celebrating Big Group Lotto Win
- Halton Mayors Discuss Key Concerns Surrounding Proposed Truck-Rail Project in Milton
- Three Suspects Sought After More Than $1K Worth of Items Stolen From Longos in Oakville
- Police Search for Suspects After $15K Worth of Cosmetics Stolen in Burlington
- Police Searching for Suspects After More Than $10K Stolen From Sephora in Burlington
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Burlington LCBO Incident
- Police Searching for Suspect After Groceries Stolen in Milton