3 suspects wanted after attempted robbery and shooting in Milton: Halton Police
The Halton Regional Police Service is searching for three suspects after an alleged robbery attempt and shooting at a residence in Milton.
On Wednesday (Feb. 19) at approximately 10:30 p.m. a lone victim was allegedly approached by three suspects near the victim’s home in the area of Etheridge Ave and Chretien St in Milton.
Police say the suspects then demanded that the victim turn over their belongings.
The victim then ran towards their own home and closed the door.
At some point, police say a shot was fired by one of the suspects, penetrated the door of the victim’s home.
Police say no one was injured.
The suspects fled the scene in a grey, four-door vehicle, according to police.
Suspect 1: Black male, approximately 19-21 years old with braids in his hair and a thin build; wearing a black winter jacket with fur trim on the hood and black pants.
Suspect 2: White male, approximately 18-21 years of age; possibly wearing a red jacket.
Suspect 3: Male with brown skin, approximately 18-21 years of age and wearing all black.
Police are asking anyone with additional information to contact Detective Darren Joyce of the District 1 Criminal Investigations Bureau at (905) 825-4747 ext. 2416.
Tips can also be submitted anonymously to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Over 400 new COVID-19 cases found in Ontario, with significant jump recorded in Halton
- Charges laid after non-essential Oakville business found to still be operating
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- G2 driver clocked going 206 km/h in Oakville
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Oakville Robbery
- UPDATE: Halton Police Searching For Suspects Following Georgetown Bank Robbery
- Police Searching for Burlington Robbery Suspects
- Police Continue Investigation into Bank Robbery in Milton
- Halton Police Searching for Two Suspects Following Incident at Milton Walmart