33-Year-Old Female Driver Charged After Travelling From Milton to Oakville at Insane Speed
A 33-year-old female driver has been charged after she was caught travelling at an insane speed.
Police say the woman was driving from Milton to Oakville, going 105 km/h in an 80 km/h zone.
The woman was also caught texting with two young children on board.
As a result, the driver has been charged with distracted driving, and is facing a $615 fine, three demerit points, and a licence suspension upon conviction.
$615.00 fine, three demerit points and licence suspension upon conviction, ~kh— Halton Police (@HaltonPolice) August 21, 2019
- Delays At Major Intersection In Burlington Due To Collision
- Man Transported To Hospital Following Reported Stabbing In Milton
- Man Charged Following Fatal Oakville Crash
- Oakville Man Charged After Being Found With Over 400 Pounds of Cannabis During Traffic Stop
- Around 93 Per Cent Of Education Workers Have Voted In Favour Of Strike