33-Year-Old Female Driver Charged After Travelling From Milton to Oakville at Insane Speed
A 33-year-old female driver has been charged after she was caught travelling at an insane speed.
Police say the woman was driving from Milton to Oakville, going 105 km/h in an 80 km/h zone.
The woman was also caught texting with two young children on board.
As a result, the driver has been charged with distracted driving, and is facing a $615 fine, three demerit points, and a licence suspension upon conviction.
$615.00 fine, three demerit points and licence suspension upon conviction, ~kh— Halton Police (@HaltonPolice) August 21, 2019
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Four Burlington residents test positive for COVID-19, bringing Halton total to 25
- Man arrested after break-in at Burlington restaurant
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely