5 Burlington Intersections With the Most Crashes in 2017
The car is king in Burlington and most other suburban towns, cities, or bedroom communities.
While it’s one of Canada’s most awesome mid-sized cities, its disparate hubs are far apart and, most times, the bus just doesn’t cut it.
Because everyone and their brother has a car or six, Burlington residents have to deal with some brutally congested intersections that suffer (and make everyone suffer) during rush hour and construction periods (#firstworldproblems, we know).
We’ve asked Halton police to look up the five intersections with the most collisions in 2017.
Let us know what you think of the results:
Fairview St. and Guelph Line
Brant St. and Fairview St.
Brant St. and North Service Rd.
Appleby Line and Upper Middle Rd.
Appleby Line and Dundas St.
What do you think is the worst intersection in Burlington?
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Major phone scam affecting Halton; residents warned not to call back
- VIDEO: Ron MacLean's speech on the controversy and end of Coach's Corner
- Burlington Redditor learns snowstorm parking bylaw the hard way
- Oakville restaurant named a top 'date night' spot in Canada