5 Burlington Intersections With the Most Crashes in 2017
The car is king in Burlington and most other suburban towns, cities, or bedroom communities.
While it’s one of Canada’s most awesome mid-sized cities, its disparate hubs are far apart and, most times, the bus just doesn’t cut it.
Because everyone and their brother has a car or six, Burlington residents have to deal with some brutally congested intersections that suffer (and make everyone suffer) during rush hour and construction periods (#firstworldproblems, we know).
We’ve asked Halton police to look up the five intersections with the most collisions in 2017.
Let us know what you think of the results:
Fairview St. and Guelph Line
Brant St. and Fairview St.
Brant St. and North Service Rd.
Appleby Line and Upper Middle Rd.
Appleby Line and Dundas St.
What do you think is the worst intersection in Burlington?
- Starbucks Selling Spooky New Limited Edition Frappuccino in Halton
- Here's the Latest With Oakville's Glen Abbey Golf Course
- Check if Your Street Has Been Snow Plowed in Oakville
- Some Halton Drivers Could be Compensated After Being Scammed by Major Car Companies
- Police Searching for Missing Oakville Woman
- 5 Oakville Intersections With the Most Crashes in 2017
- 5 Milton and Halton Hills Intersections With the Most Crashes in 2017
- Burlington Drivers Consider Yourselves Warned
- Most Pedestrians Were Struck in 2017 at These Burlington Intersections
- These Were the Deadliest Intersections for Halton Drivers in 2017