70 to 80 km/h wind gusts in the forecast for Halton
Strong winds are in the forecast for much of tonight into tomorrow morning for Halton.
According to Environment Canada, strong westerly wind gusts of 70 to 80 km/h are expected for Thursday night and into Friday morning.
Strong winds can lead to downed trees and power outages, so drivers should be extra cautious.
- Halton police search for missing Oakville teen
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Burlington Sound of Music Festival 2020 cancelled due to COVID-19 outbreak
- Close to 2,000 COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, with more cases appearing in Oakville
- Man dead after driving stolen vehicle into Milton pond: Halton Police