A Big Change is Coming to the Halton Catholic District School Board
A big change is coming to the Halton Catholic District School Board (HCDSB).
A new Superintendent of Education, School Services.
According to a recent press release, at a recent board meeting, Jeff Crowellwas appointed to the position.
“I am pleased to announce the appointment of Jeff Crowell to the position of Superintendent of Education, School Services,” Pat Daly, Director of Education , said in a recent press release.
“Jeff is a highly skilled, passionate leader who is very well respected across our system. He will be a strong addition to our senior team.”
Crowell, who has had more than 18 years of school and system leadership experience in both the elementary and secondary school panels, is currently the Principal of St. Catherine of Alexandria Catholic Elementary School.
Crowell has served the communities of Georgetown, Milton and Oakville, in a variety of roles.
Some of these roles have included being a teacher, department head, coordinator of the International Baccalaureate Programme, summer school principal, vice-principal and principal.
Jeff has been part of several curriculum writing projects for the Ministry of Education, and, according to a recent press release, has led a number of system workshops on 21st Century Learning.
The appointment of Crowell as Superintendent will fill a current opening on the HCDSB’s senior leadership team.
Photo is courtesy of the HCDSB.
- Halton Police Searching For Missing Three-Year-Old Boy In Milton
- Halton Police Investigating Robbery at Convenience Store in Burlington
- Jagmeet Singh Comments On Justin Trudeau's Picture Wearing Brownface
- Halton Police Charge Suspect In Connection To Major Robbery In Burlington
- Car Fire Breaks out in Tim Hortons Drive-Thru in Burlington
- More Teachers are Coming to the Halton Catholic District School Board Soon
- HCDSB Announces Land Purchase for New Milton Secondary School
- Halton District School Board Trustees Reject Proposed Education Changes
- Halton District School Board Trustees Standing Up for Education
- Halton's Catholic School Board is Under Fire for Cutting Off Charities Over 'Values'