A Big Change is Coming to the Halton Catholic District School Board
A big change is coming to the Halton Catholic District School Board (HCDSB).
A new Superintendent of Education, School Services.
According to a recent press release, at a recent board meeting, Jeff Crowellwas appointed to the position.
“I am pleased to announce the appointment of Jeff Crowell to the position of Superintendent of Education, School Services,” Pat Daly, Director of Education , said in a recent press release.
“Jeff is a highly skilled, passionate leader who is very well respected across our system. He will be a strong addition to our senior team.”
Crowell, who has had more than 18 years of school and system leadership experience in both the elementary and secondary school panels, is currently the Principal of St. Catherine of Alexandria Catholic Elementary School.
Crowell has served the communities of Georgetown, Milton and Oakville, in a variety of roles.
Some of these roles have included being a teacher, department head, coordinator of the International Baccalaureate Programme, summer school principal, vice-principal and principal.
Jeff has been part of several curriculum writing projects for the Ministry of Education, and, according to a recent press release, has led a number of system workshops on 21st Century Learning.
The appointment of Crowell as Superintendent will fill a current opening on the HCDSB’s senior leadership team.
Photo is courtesy of the HCDSB.
- Police Stop Driver Taking Selfies Behind the Wheel in Oakville
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- Big Changes Planned for These Highways in Halton
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: May 12 – 18
- Power Outage Affecting Nearly Two Thousand Milton Residents
- HCDSB Announces Land Purchase for New Milton Secondary School
- Halton District School Board Trustees Standing Up for Education
- Halton's Catholic School Board is Under Fire for Cutting Off Charities Over 'Values'
- Construction of New Halton Schools Causing Concerns Amongst School Board Trustees
- Construction Has Started for This New Oakville School Building