A Brand New All-Year Market is Coming to Milton Next Year
If you love going to the St. Lawrence Market in Toronto then we have some very exciting news.
An all-year market is coming to the Town of Milton.
This market, which will be known as the Milton Public Market, was founded Philip Suos, the founder of two other widely popular Milton events - the Holiday Street Market, which is coming up, and the Mac and Cheese Festival.
Suos says the Milton Public Market will have weekly rotating vendors that sell a wide variety of products including fresh produce, homemade crafts, baked good, tacos, ramen, and everything else you would typically find at a market.
So, what makes this market special and different from others?
The market, which will be located downtown Milton, will also include a beer garden, and cooking classes.
Street parking will be available.
Suos says Milton residents and visitors will be able to enjoy this market in 2019.
Construction for the market will begin in May and the market will officially launch in June of 2019.
Although they are not up and running yet, all social media, Facebook and Instagram, for this market will be @miltonpublicmarket.
Will you be coming out to the market?
- Police Stop Driver Taking Selfies Behind the Wheel in Oakville
- Big Changes Planned for These Highways in Halton
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: May 12 – 18
- All Lanes Closed On Highway 401 In Halton Due To Collision
- What the Ontario Government’s Recent Cuts Mean for the Oakville Public Library