A Day in the Life of Oakville Photo Project Returns
Calling all Oakville shutterbugs … a photo project is returning to town this weekend and this time, autumn is in focus.
A Day in the Life of Oakville 2017 is taking place on Sept. 23.
Residents of all ages are being asked to grab their cameras and photograph the town.
Submission details will be available over the weekend via Oakville Public Library, and photos will be accepted until Sept. 30.
They’ll be featured in a digital gallery which will be posted, well, forever.
- 33-Year-Old Female Driver Charged After Travelling From Milton to Oakville at Insane Speed
- Suspect Charged Following Burlington Shooting
- Victim of Burlington Shooting Identified As EMS Dispatcher
- Here’s What’s Coming to Netflix Canada in September 2019
- All Lanes Blocked on QEW Following Collision in Burlington
- Here’s How Oakville Residents Can Get More Involved in the Town
- Free Guided Trail Walk in Oakville This Weekend
- Here’s What We Know About a Major Oakville Event That's Happening This Weekend
- An Exciting Event is Taking Place at the Oakville Public Library Soon
- 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington and Milton – Sept. 16 - Sept. 22