A Day in the Life of Oakville Photo Project Returns
Calling all Oakville shutterbugs … a photo project is returning to town this weekend and this time, autumn is in focus.
A Day in the Life of Oakville 2017 is taking place on Sept. 23.
Residents of all ages are being asked to grab their cameras and photograph the town.
Submission details will be available over the weekend via Oakville Public Library, and photos will be accepted until Sept. 30.
They’ll be featured in a digital gallery which will be posted, well, forever.
- Here’s How Oakville Residents Can Get More Involved in the Town
- Free Guided Trail Walk in Oakville This Weekend
- An Exciting Event is Taking Place at the Oakville Public Library Soon
- Here’s What We Know About a Major Oakville Event That's Happening This Weekend
- 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington and Milton – Sept. 16 - Sept. 22