A Decadent Dessert Fajita is Coming to Lone Star Locations in Halton
For those who constantly struggle with deciding whether they want to have dinner or jump right to dessert, things are about to get a lot easier.
Lone Star Texas Grill recently announced that it will be soon be adding dessert fajitas to its menu.
When ordering, according to a recent press release, customers will be able to choose from two fajita flavours - decadent chocolate brownie or apple crumble pie.
The fajitas are served on a base of diced kiwi, banana, coconut and strawberries and come with a side of berries, candied lime peels, julienned mangoes and whipped cream.
The fajitas, as noted in the release, are also served with cinnamon sugar tortilla shells that are house-made. This will enable customers to customize how they build and eat their dessert fajitas.
These fajitas, referred to as the ‘Decadent Dessert Fajita’ will be available (for dine-in and take out) for a limited time only starting April 1.
For a list of Lone Star locations, click here.
Will you be trying these fajitas?
Photos are courtesy of Lone Star Texas Grill.
- Police Arrest Teen Accused of Throwing Sign onto Highway in Oakville
- Some Ontario Landlords are Sharing Tips on How to Illegally Evict Tenants
- Top 5 Date Night Restaurants in Oakville
- Police Investigating Male Throwing Sign onto Highway in Oakville
- Here’s What’s Coming to Netflix Canada in September 2019