A Delicious Event is Returning to Burlington This Summer
Calling all foodies from Burlington and surrounding areas. A delicious event is returning to the city this summer.
Taste of Burlington - an event that takes place twice a year, and is dedicated to showcasing the best food and drink in the city - is returning to the city this summer.
The event is taking place from August 12 until September 2.
So, what exactly is happening during this event?
Well, according to the Taste of Burlington website, foodies can enjoy prix-fixe lunch and dinner options.
Diners can enjoy a three-course lunch for either $15, $20, or $25, or a three-course dinner for $30, $35, or $40.
Thirty-one restaurants are participating in the event including, but not limited to, Max Resto Lounge, Paradiso, West Plains Bistro, Loondocks, Stone House Restaurant, and the Brant Pump & Patio.
And if you want to get a sneak peek of what a few participating restaurants in the city will be offering during the event, you can!
On Monday (July 29), foodies can visit four of the participating restaurants to see what their chefs have planned.
Those who are interested can purchase tickets for the Taste of Burlington preview here.
Click here for more information about Taste of Burlington.
- One city moves to eliminate bus fare; could Burlington, Milton, and Oakville do the same?
- Life-saving measures performed after residents call 911 on impaired driver in Oakville
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Crazy footage serves as chilling reminder to drivers
- PICK A SIDE: Is there a war on Christmas?