A New Unique Taco Restaurant is Coming to Oakville
Every year towards the end of summer the Canadian National Exhibition (CNE) comes to Toronto. Founded in 1879, the CNE (originally known as the Toronto Industrial Exhibition) is one of the top 10 agricultural fairs in North America.
At the CNE attendees can enjoy rides, games, and of course food. And one of the many food establishments that has become popular at the CNE over the years is Far East Taco - an establishment that sells Korean BBQ tacos and Kimchi fries.
View this post on Instagram
Kalbi Beef Bao from Far East Taco @LetsGototheEx. . Ever since I worked at the CNE that one summer, I got hooked and I always make at least one trip back every year to check out what's new it never gets old! But it also means that summer is coming to an end # sponsored #letsgototheex #fareasttaco #cne #theex #cne2018 #summer2018 #buzzfeedfood #TOfoodies #foodbeast #foodgawker #foodlovers #foodinspiration #feedfeed #food52 #toeats #torontofoodies #foodstyling #foodphoto #foodart #torontorestaurants #platelunch #toreats #forkyeah #onmyplate #foodpics #foodoftheday #yyzeats #foodinspiration #torontofoodies #foodart #foodcoma
The CNE was once the only place where foodies could find these incredible tacos but now that’s all changing.
Far East Taco is coming to Oakville.
And although a firm opening date has not yet been released, a location has.
Far East Taco will be located at 519 Dundas St. W. in Oakville - in the Dundas Market Square Plaza.
We will provide updates on an exact opening date when they become available.
Will you be trying Far East Taco when it opens?
Editor’s Note: A previous version of this article stated that Far East Taco will be located at 493 Dundas St. W. in Oakville. Far East Taco will be located at 519 Dundas St. W. The article has been corrected, we regret the error.
- Truck Carrying a Number of Bicycles Stopped in Burlington
- An Ice Cream-Themed Installation is Coming to Mapleview Centre in Burlington
- Suspect Sought After More Than $2K Worth of Music Equipment Stolen in Burlington
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- Police Searching for Missing 71-Year-Old Man Last Seen in Burlington
- Here’s When This Unique Taco Restaurant is Opening in Oakville
- TRAFFIC: Expect Delays if Heading East From Burlington and Oakville
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.5 Mil Contemporary East Bronte Home
- Oakville Place Will Soon be Home These Food Establishments
- Oakville House of the Week: Chic and Rustic $2 Mil Bronte East Home