A New Bar and Restaurant is Now Open in Oakville
It’s been just over two months since we said goodbye to Yolanda’s Spuntino Casa in Oakville (the restaurant’s last day was Sunday, March 10, 2019).
However, Halton foodies will be happy to hear that restaurant, COVE Bar & Restaurant, that is replacing Yolanda’s is now open.
COVE opened about three weeks ago.
So, what will you find at this new restaurant?
COVE Bar & Restaurant, described as a new contemporary bar and restaurant celebrating classic North American fare, serves up clam chowder, a colossal shrimp cocktail, a variety of burgers and sandwiches, salads, and so much more.
There is also an extensive wine and cocktail list.
For more information, click here.
COVE is located at 49 Bronte Rd., and is open seven days a week from 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
To top it all off, as noted on the Visit Oakville website, COVE has the nicest patio in the whole town.
Have you stopped by COVE yet?
Cover photo is courtesy of COVE’s Instagram page.
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Exciting Event Coming to Massive Entertainment Facility
- Here's why Halton residents should vote strategically this election
- Hamilton couple charged after police seize drugs, break and enter tools in Burlington
- Justin Trudeau appears at campaign rally in Milton