A new cannabis store could be coming to Burlington
Another cannabis store could be coming to Burlington.
The Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) has received an application for a fifth cannabis retailer in Burlington called Cannabis Corner.
The proposed location for the new store is at 3007 New Street.
Currently, the AGCO is seeking input from the community regarding whether the new store will be approved.
Residents of the city, as well as the City itself, are encouraged to provide their input on the new store, which should be limited to the following topics: protecting public health and safety, protecting youth and restricting their access to cannabis, and preventing illicit activities in relation to cannabis.
The AGCO is seeking input from community members until January 3, after which a decision regarding whether the application will be approved will be made.
- Oakville's newest 'fine dining' Indian restaurant is open for business
- Popular American chicken joint goes international, opening new locations in Ontario
- 460 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 687 total cases found in Halton
- Sobeys confirms COVID-19 case at Oakville store
- Trudeau in discussions with provinces to guarantee paid sick leave for all workers