A new cannabis store could be coming to Burlington
Another cannabis store could be coming to Burlington.
The Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) has received an application for a fifth cannabis retailer in Burlington called Cannabis Corner.
The proposed location for the new store is at 3007 New Street.
Currently, the AGCO is seeking input from the community regarding whether the new store will be approved.
Residents of the city, as well as the City itself, are encouraged to provide their input on the new store, which should be limited to the following topics: protecting public health and safety, protecting youth and restricting their access to cannabis, and preventing illicit activities in relation to cannabis.
The AGCO is seeking input from community members until January 3, after which a decision regarding whether the application will be approved will be made.
- Has your street been plowed? Find out here
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Driver faces multiple charges after flicking cigarette butt: Halton police
- Multi-vehicle crash causing highway delays in Oakville
- Residents extracted from scene of major fire in Burlington