A new cannabis store could be coming to Burlington
Another cannabis store could be coming to Burlington.
The Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) has received an application for a fifth cannabis retailer in Burlington called Cannabis Corner.
The proposed location for the new store is at 3007 New Street.
Currently, the AGCO is seeking input from the community regarding whether the new store will be approved.
Residents of the city, as well as the City itself, are encouraged to provide their input on the new store, which should be limited to the following topics: protecting public health and safety, protecting youth and restricting their access to cannabis, and preventing illicit activities in relation to cannabis.
The AGCO is seeking input from community members until January 3, after which a decision regarding whether the application will be approved will be made.
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through part of Halton
- Burlington transit users will be asked for name, phone number as services resume
- Ontario reports fewer than 100 new cases of COVID-19 for sixth day in a row
- Black Lives Matter mural to be painted in front of Burlington City Hall
- Public Health Agency of Canada says more illnesses linked to U.S.-grown onions