A New Caribbean Restaurant has Opened in Oakville
If you've been looking for a new restaurant to go to for some Caribbean food in Halton then look no further.
A new Caribbean restaurant has opened in the Town of Oakville.
Cafe Mix Up, a restaurant that serves up international dishes with Jamaican flavours, is now open and located at 77 Lakeshore Rd. W.
According to the restaurant's website, the food served is made fresh daily.
"We offer mostly take-out and a comfortable, relaxing, albeit small space to stay and enjoy your meal with us," notes the website.
Although an exact menu has not been posted on the restaurant's website, customers can be sure to enjoy island-like beverages, sweets, hearty soups, and more.
Besides just providing great food, the goal of Cafe Mix Up is to also provide Oakville residents and foodies with a place to relax.
"We are aiming to provide a place where you can grab something (tasty and healthy) to eat on the go or take something home for the family that feels like it was made just for you," states the website. "Or, you could just linger and enjoy a pot of tea with your book or magazine or just chill while listening to the sweet sounds of any music (most likely blues, jazz or reggae)."
Will you be visiting Cafe Mix Up?
Photo is courtesy of the restaurant's Facebook page.
- ARMED KIDNAPPING: Police Searching for Male Kidnapped by Three Masked Men
- Four Youths Arrested After Armed Robbery at Burlington Convenience Store
- Shoppers Drug Mart Launches Interesting New Online Program in Halton
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- Major Road In Burlington To Be Closed For Salamander Migration