A New Caribbean Restaurant has Opened in Oakville
If you've been looking for a new restaurant to go to for some Caribbean food in Halton then look no further.
A new Caribbean restaurant has opened in the Town of Oakville.
Cafe Mix Up, a restaurant that serves up international dishes with Jamaican flavours, is now open and located at 77 Lakeshore Rd. W.
According to the restaurant's website, the food served is made fresh daily.
"We offer mostly take-out and a comfortable, relaxing, albeit small space to stay and enjoy your meal with us," notes the website.
Although an exact menu has not been posted on the restaurant's website, customers can be sure to enjoy island-like beverages, sweets, hearty soups, and more.
Besides just providing great food, the goal of Cafe Mix Up is to also provide Oakville residents and foodies with a place to relax.
"We are aiming to provide a place where you can grab something (tasty and healthy) to eat on the go or take something home for the family that feels like it was made just for you," states the website. "Or, you could just linger and enjoy a pot of tea with your book or magazine or just chill while listening to the sweet sounds of any music (most likely blues, jazz or reggae)."
Will you be visiting Cafe Mix Up?
Photo is courtesy of the restaurant's Facebook page.
- Ontario is giving drive-in movie theatres the clear to reopen
- Some landlords choosing to evict commercial tenants rather than apply for government aid
- Province introducing fixed electricity price to assist residents during COVID-19
- Halton police appeal to public after multiple drive-by shots fired in Oakville
- Canada-wide arrest warrant issued for 17 year old allegedly involved in fatal shooting