A New Pancake House is Coming to Burlington
Pancake Tuesday 2019 recently passed (March 5) but it's never too early to start planning for next year (and years to come). And we have some good news for pancake lovers in Burlington - a new pancake house is coming to the city.
According to the Stacked Pancake & Breakfast House website, the popular chain will soon be coming to Burlington.
Although no opening date is listed, future customers will be able to enjoy the restaurant's specialty pancakes, French toast, and waffles. A few pancake options (that are all topped with whipped cream), just to get your mouth watering, include the chocolate caramel, chocolate chip, white chocolate Oreo, strawberry banana, and NY strawberry cheesecake - to name a few.
However, if you're not much of a flapjack fan fear not because Stacked Pancake & Breakfast House also offers omelets, a variety of hash options, as well as different eggs benedict options, and more.
In addition, Stacked Pancake & Breakfast House also serves lunch. Burlington customers will be able to indulge in a variety of sandwiches, burgers, wraps, poutines, soups, and salads.
The address of the Burlington location will be 1220 Brant St.
We will provide more details, regarding the exact opening date, as they become available.
Will you be heading out to this pancake house when it opens?
For more information, visit the Stacked Pancake & Breakfast House website.
- ARMED KIDNAPPING: Police Searching for Male Kidnapped by Three Masked Men
- Four Youths Arrested After Armed Robbery at Burlington Convenience Store
- Shoppers Drug Mart Launches Interesting New Online Program in Halton
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- Major Road In Burlington To Be Closed For Salamander Migration