A New Shawarma Joint Recently Opened in Oakville
Shawarma lovers rejoice!
A new shawarma restaurant has opened in the Town of Oakville.
Shawarma X, located at 483 Dundas St., Unit #2, officially opened about two months ago and will cater to all your shawarma-loving needs.
At this restaurant customers are able to enjoy platters, wraps, beef and chicken on the rocks, student specials, family plates, and more.
A few specific menu items include baba ghanoush, chicken shawarma (pita), chicken shawarma (SAJ large Arabic bread), beef shawarma (pita), beef shawarma (SAJ large Arabic bread), falafel (pita), and falafel (SAJ large Arabic bread), just to name a few of the many options customers have to pick from.
Shawarma X is closed on Mondays and the rest of the restaurant’s hours are as follows.
Tuesday - Thursday: 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday, Saturday: 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Sunday: 12 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Have you tried this new shawarma location yet?
For more information, visit the official Shawarma X website here.
Photos are courtesy of the Shawarma X official website.
- Police Stop Driver Taking Selfies Behind the Wheel in Oakville
- Big Changes Planned for These Highways in Halton
- All Lanes Closed On Highway 401 In Halton Due To Collision
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: May 12 – 18
- What the Ontario Government’s Recent Cuts Mean for the Oakville Public Library