A New Spa is Opening in Downtown Oakville
The holiday season can often be very stressful. Work tends to get busier, gifts have to be bought, and there is often more pressure to visit family and friends you haven't seen in a while.
If you're already dealing with holiday stress, a possible solution is coming to Oakville.
Soon there will be a new place where you can get a facial in Oakville.
Nothing beats a good spa day!
On Dec. 1 Blitz Facial Bar, run by Body Blitz Spa, will be opening its first Oakville location.
The new location will be open until Feb. 28, 2019.
Following this date, the brand hopes to open a permanent location in the town.
The spa, which will be located at 125 Lakeshore Rd. E.,is hoping to take its customers skin care to the next level by providing a calm environment, with beautiful decor, and a full facial menu.
At this spa, facials are a necessity not a luxury.
The open concept facial bars were designed to provide exceptional facial and skin care treatments at affordable prices. The facial treatments incorporate progressive research, advanced technology, and natural ingredients which could from company's own professional Body Blitz Skin Care Line.
Facial treatments offered at this spa will include:
Micro-Needling Rejuvenation, The 02 Blitz, IPL (intense pulsed light).
Blitz + Glow, The Micro, The Works, The Extractor, The Blitz Man, and The Teen Rescue.
Peel Me Away (chemical peel), Galvanic Lift, 02 Neck Lift, and Laser Spot Treatment.
Skin Renewal, On the Bright Side, Plump it Up, Cold Plunge, Bye Bye Puffy Eye and Just For Him.
The Oakville location will reflect the Canadian brand's roster of high-demand facial bars.
Currently, the brand has five locations, four locations in Toronto and one in Brooklyn - yes, Brooklyn, New York!
Photo is courtesy of Body Blitz Spa.
- Halton Chief of Police, Federal NDP leader engage in feud on social media
- Police searching for suspect wanted in connection to shooting in Burlington
- Halton Hills passes mandatory mask bylaw
- Trio of Burlington residents celebrating Lotto wins
- Special air quality statement in effect for Oakville and Burlington
- Privacy watchdogs to probe Clearview AI’s facial-recognition technology
- Ban federal use of facial-recognition tools, groups urge Trudeau government
- Popular BBQ Restaurant Set to Open Brand New Location in Oakville
- Here’s When a Highly-Anticipated American Store Will Be Opening A Brand New GTA Location
- Ontario launches safety blitz targeting a very common workplace injury