A New Subdivision Has Been Proposed for Burlington
According to a previous inhalton article, the recent increase of home sales in Canada is expected to continue well into 2020. So, could it be a good thing that a new subdivision has been proposed for the city of Burlington?
Burlington has received an application from Bloomfield Developments Inc. proposing a new subdivision.
If approved, the subdivision would be located at 143 Blue Water Place and 105 Avondale Court.
The development would, if approved, consist of eight single detached dwellings, a public road, and a waterfront trail. And, according to the city’s website, in order to facilitate the development, the applicant has applied for an amendment to the current zoning by-law.
The application is currently in the ‘received’ phase of the development process. And a statutory public meeting regarding the proposed development is being held on July 9, 2019, at 6:30 p.m. at Council Chambers in Burlington (on the second level).
No decisions about the application will be made at this meeting.
For more information about the proposed subdivision, click here.
Would you like to see this application approved?
Graphic is courtesy of the city of Burlington.
- Could a New Subdivision be Coming to Burlington?
- City Likely to Reject Proposed Condo Development in Burlington
- A New Subdivision Has Been Proposed for Oakville
- Residents Can Have Their Say on This Proposed Development in Burlington
- Residents Can Have Their Say on This Proposed Burlington Development