A Number of Condoms Are Being Recalled
It appears that you’ll have to be careful with selecting your method of protecting when it comes to getting intimate with your partner.
RB Health (Canada) Inc, which makes the Durex Canada condom brand, has issued a product recall for some of their products. The recalled items are the Durex Real Feel Extra Lubricated 10ct condoms and Durex Real Feel 20ct condoms, as shown in the picture below:
The batch numbers for the condoms are as follows (which can be found as shown in circles on the photos):
- 1000443254 (Durex Real Feel Extra Lubricated 10ct condoms (UPC 0 67981 98715 7)
- 1000356816: (Durex Real Feel 20ct condoms (UPC 0 67981 97177 4)
RB Health confirms that there is no immediate safety concern for consumers and only specific batches are affected, but the reasoning behind the recall is these two particular products may not have met the company’s “stringent quality criteria.”
Anyone who purchased the recalled condoms can call 1-800-320-9738 to receive instruction on returning affected product. The condoms can also be returned to the store they were purchased from for a full refund.
- Overnight Stabbing in Burlington Sends Victim to Hospital
- Here’s How Much You Need to Make an Hour to Afford an Apartment in Halton
- Police Investigating After Altercation Leads to Stabbing in Oakville
- Victim Identified in Suspicious Death Investigation in Oakville
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Victim of Fatal Shooting in Burlington