A Popular Flavour is Returning to Dairy Queen This Fall in Halton
Fall is almost officially here, and now is the best time to celebrate with a returning treat at Dairy Queen in Halton.
Dairy Queen’s Pumpkin Pie Blizzard has returned for a limited time at select locations across the country.
The treat is made with pumpkin pie pieces, whipped topping & nutmeg all blended in a creamy vanilla soft serve.
If you’re interested in trying this sweet treat, don’t wait too long as it will be gone at the end of the month.
You can find which location is serving the Blizzard here.
Photo courtesy of Dairy Queen Canada’s Facebook
- Halton Police issue warning after 'intentional collisions' from vehicle thieves
- Three Oakville teens arrested following robbery and assault
- Burlington's Walk Off The Earth releases latest viral hit ahead of Canada Day
- PICK A SIDE: Should kids go back to school in September?
- UPDATE: Female trapped in vehicle after collision in Burlington