A Popular Mediterranean Restaurant Has Arrived at Burlington Centre
If you’ve been craving some Thai shrimp, a falafel salad, a falafel sandwich, or some chicken shawarma, then we’ve got some good news for you.
A popular Mediterranean restaurant has opened a location at Burlington Centre.
Burlington Centre took to their Facebook page to announce that Montfort Grill House - a well-known restaurant that serves up lunch and dinner - has officially arrived at the shopping centre.
The restaurant is arguably best known for its shawarma.
The first shawarma at the Burlington Centre location was served on March 7, 2019.
In addition to the new Burlington Centre location, Montfort has three other locations in the city as well as locations in Ancaster, Hamilton, and Waterdown.
Have you stopped by the Burlington Centre location yet?
Photo is courtesy of the Montfort Grill House Facebook page.
- Halton Police Searching For Missing Three-Year-Old Boy In Milton
- Halton Police Investigating Robbery at Convenience Store in Burlington
- Jagmeet Singh Comments On Justin Trudeau's Picture Wearing Brownface
- Halton Police Charge Suspect In Connection To Major Robbery In Burlington
- Car Fire Breaks out in Tim Hortons Drive-Thru in Burlington