A Popular Mediterranean Restaurant Has Arrived at Burlington Centre
If you’ve been craving some Thai shrimp, a falafel salad, a falafel sandwich, or some chicken shawarma, then we’ve got some good news for you.
A popular Mediterranean restaurant has opened a location at Burlington Centre.
Burlington Centre took to their Facebook page to announce that Montfort Grill House - a well-known restaurant that serves up lunch and dinner - has officially arrived at the shopping centre.
The restaurant is arguably best known for its shawarma.
The first shawarma at the Burlington Centre location was served on March 7, 2019.
In addition to the new Burlington Centre location, Montfort has three other locations in the city as well as locations in Ancaster, Hamilton, and Waterdown.
Have you stopped by the Burlington Centre location yet?
Photo is courtesy of the Montfort Grill House Facebook page.
- Burlington Declares a Climate Emergency
- Two Suspects Sought Following Cheese Wheel Theft at Fortinos in Burlington
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Halton
- PHOTOS: Driving Caught Travelling at High Speed on Rural Road in Halton
- Police Investigating Alleged Assault at Walmart in Milton