A Road Closure is Taking Place in Burlington
Drivers will want to take note of the following road closure taking place in Burlington on Thursday.
This time, it’s through Halton Region.
But good news: it’s temporary.
A portion of Amherst Heights Dr. is being closed on Dec. 7 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. as part of the watermain replacement project.
The closure is needed to finish the restoration works, including road paving on the north side of Amherst Heights.
Emergency vehicles, school bus services and pedestrian access will be maintained at all times.
Access will only be maintained for local residents; all other residents are being asked to use the southern Amherst Heights Dr. and Brant St. (Regional Road 18) intersection.
Some residents within the closure location may have limited access (temporarily) to their driveways.
During this time residents have city permission to park their vehicles on Amherst Heights Dr. or Amherst Heights Court when required.
If you have any questions or require additional information, please call 311 or 905-825-6000 ext. 3402 (toll-free 1-866-442-5866), or by e-mail at Kane [dot] Rocha [at] Halton [dot] ca
- Police Arrest Teen Accused of Throwing Sign onto Highway in Oakville
- Some Ontario Landlords are Sharing Tips on How to Illegally Evict Tenants
- Top 5 Date Night Restaurants in Oakville
- Police Investigating Male Throwing Sign onto Highway in Oakville
- Here’s What’s Coming to Netflix Canada in September 2019