A Unique Frozen Yogurt Chain has Come to Burlington Centre
Even though we’re in the dead of winter, that doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy some things that are more popular in the summer months.
It may be too early to swim, ride bikes, or go to the beach, however, there is never a bad time enjoy summer treats (regardless of the time of year). And a new place to get a popular summer delicacy, frozen yogurt, has opened at Burlington Centre.
Reis & Irvy’s is now open at the popular shopping centre.
According to the Centre’s website, Reis & Irvy’s is an interactive frozen dessert vending robot. Customers are able to design their own frozen yogurt treats and have it built by a robot.
This new addition to Burlington Centre has been quite popular, according to a previous Facebook post.
Reis & Irvy’s is a concept of Generation NEXT Franchise Brands, Inc. that only launched back in 2016.
Have you been to Reis & Irvy’s at Burlington Centre yet?
- New Italian Restaurant Coming to Oakville
- 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Riding Mini-Motorcycle on Sidewalk in Burlington
- Here's How the Canadian Government Plans to Support New and Future Retirees
- Here’s What’s Happening with Burlington’s Waterfront Park
- Crews Working to Restore Power Following an Outage in Oakville