A Unique Frozen Yogurt Chain has Come to Burlington Centre
Even though we’re in the dead of winter, that doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy some things that are more popular in the summer months.
It may be too early to swim, ride bikes, or go to the beach, however, there is never a bad time enjoy summer treats (regardless of the time of year). And a new place to get a popular summer delicacy, frozen yogurt, has opened at Burlington Centre.
Reis & Irvy’s is now open at the popular shopping centre.
According to the Centre’s website, Reis & Irvy’s is an interactive frozen dessert vending robot. Customers are able to design their own frozen yogurt treats and have it built by a robot.
This new addition to Burlington Centre has been quite popular, according to a previous Facebook post.
Reis & Irvy’s is a concept of Generation NEXT Franchise Brands, Inc. that only launched back in 2016.
Have you been to Reis & Irvy’s at Burlington Centre yet?
- ARMED KIDNAPPING: Police Searching for Male Kidnapped by Three Masked Men
- Four Youths Arrested After Armed Robbery at Burlington Convenience Store
- Shoppers Drug Mart Launches Interesting New Online Program in Halton
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist Dead After Colliding with Truck in Milton
- This Popular Restaurant is Now Open at Burlington Centre
- This Burger Place is Now Open at Burlington Centre
- A Popular Mediterranean Restaurant Has Arrived at Burlington Centre
- A New Chinese Food Restaurant Has Opened at Burlington Centre
- Get Ready for This Unique Holiday Event at the Burlington Centre