A Unique Wine and Cheese Event is Coming to Halton Hills
Wine and cheese, the perfect pair.
If you love both then you'll be excited to hear that a unique wine and cheese event is coming to Halton Hills.
With the return of the annual Halton Hills Lecture Series, presented by the Halton Hills Public Library, every month experts in their respective fields will be hosting lectures where they will discourse with audience members about topics that relate to issues people are facing in their lives, as well as community issues and issues around the world.
The next lecture is quickly coming up.
On Dec. 8 international award-winning singer-songwriter David Leask will be hosting a lecture.
At this lecture, according to the Halton Hills Public Library website, Leask will be speaking about songs and the importance they can have in people's lives.
This lecture is fully interactive.
For more information, and for a full list of 2018-2019 lectures, visit the official Halton Hills Public Library website.
All lectures are held in the John Elliott Theatre and run from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Tickets are free and can be picked up at the John Elliott Theatre box office.
So, where does the wine and cheese come into play?
Before Leask's lecture starts, there will be a wine and cheese party in the lobby of the John Elliott Theatre.
Will you be going out this exciting event?
- Watershed outlook and weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Halton
- Trio of Burlington residents celebrating Lotto wins
- Victim in fatal Burlington shooting identified as notorious Hamilton crime boss
- Police searching for suspect wanted in connection to shooting in Burlington
- Canadian Medical Association preparing for potential second wave of COVID-19
- You Won’t Want to Miss This Unique Lecture in Burlington
- Some People no Longer Have to Worry About These Fines at the Halton Hills Public Library
- Here's What's in Store for the Laurier Milton Lecture Series
- An Exciting Event is Coming to the Milton Public Library Soon
- An Exciting Event is Taking Place at the Oakville Public Library Soon