A Very Interesting Burger is Back in Oakville
Do you love burgers?
Or at the very least, a special kind of burger that defies tradition?
If so, you might be happy to hear that the plant-based Power Burger is back at your local Aroma Espresso Bar.
According to Aroma, the Power Burger features a 4 oz all-natural vegan patty made with ingredients from non-GMO sources, including pea protein and beet extract.
The cafe—which operates locations throughout the GTA, including one a in downtown Oakville—says the burger is grilled to order and served on a toasted brioche-style vegan bun with sauteed Portobello mushroom, baby kale, red onion, house-made avocado spread, sundried tomato pesto and mustard.
It's also served with salad of house-made roasted carrots, roasted red pepper, arugula and almonds.
It's also supposed to taste just like a traditional burger, only with a little (or perhaps a lot) more fibre.
Will you be trying this vegan burger in Mississauga?
- Oakville and Burlington Among the Worst Places to Take Your Driving Test in Ontario
- Massive Fireworks Display Coming to Ontario For the First Time Ever
- This Store at the Burlington Centre Needs an Update
- Female Arrested for Impaired Driving in Oakville
- Halton Hills Hydro Customers Targeted by Rebate Scam