A Very Unique New Summer Drink is Now Available at Starbucks
It’s no secret that Starbucks is always releasing new, unique drinks. Now that summer is finally here, the coffee giant has launched a beverage that anyone who wants to cool off might want to try.
The drink is pink, tropical, and super Instagrammable.
If you love mangoes and dragonfruit, you’re in for a treat.
Starbucks’s latest concoction is called the Mango Dragonfruit Refresher, and it’s exactly what it sounds like.
It contains sweet mango and dragonfruit flavours, shaken with ice, and - wait for it - a scoop of diced dragonfruit.
According to Starbucks’s website, the drink contains 90 calories, and it’s made up of water, sugar, white grape juice concentrate, natural flavors, citric acid, natural green coffee flavor, and rebaudiside-a (basically an intense sweetener).
The drink is now available at locations across the U.S. and Canada, and people seem to be enjoying it.
Have you tried the new drink?
- Officer Injured in Stolen Vehicle Collision in Burlington
- Here's What Doug Ford Intends to do About Gun Violence in Ontario
- Oakville Will Regulate Airbnb and Short-Term Rentals
- Oakville Man Facing Child Porn, Sex Assault Charges
- Oakville Neighbourhood Ranked One of the Last Affordable Areas in the GTA
- You Can Get a Free Holiday Drink from Starbucks in Halton This Week
- Free Tea at Starbucks in Halton this Friday
- Limited Edition Lady Gaga Drinks Available at Starbucks in Halton
- Very Interesting New Drinks Now Available at Starbucks in Halton
- Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte is Officially Back in Halton