A Waterfront Ice Cream Shop Has Opened in Oakville
It hasn’t been summer for very long but we’ve already seen some incredibly hot days in the Halton Region. And what better way to cool down than with some ice cream?
Luckily, a new ice cream shop, one on the waterfront, has opened in Oakville.
Duckies Dairy Bar is officially open in Oakville and is part of the newly opened Bronte Boathouse.
Duckies is open from 11 a.m. until 9 p.m. daily and has a wide variety of flavours including fudge brownie, salty caramel, strawberry and cream, and mint chocolate chip, just to name a few.
According to the official Duckies Dairy Bar Facebook page, like Bronte Boathouse, Duckies will be open yearly from May until September. During this time, as one may expect, customers can indulge in ice cream, as well as floats, and other sweet treats.
Duckies is located on the waterfront providing the perfect opportunity for customers to enjoy some ice cream while exploring all the area has to offer.
Have you stopped by Duckies yet?
Graphic is courtesy of The Laundry Design Works.
- Special weather statement regarding "significant snowfall" in effect for Halton
- Tracks between Aldershot GO Station and Hamilton GO Station shut down due to protests
- Heavy snow warning issued for Burlington, Milton, Oakville
- New blockade suspends GO Train service west of Toronto
- All Canadians evacuated from Wuhan released from quarantine at CFB Trenton