All Lanes Closed On Highway 401 In Halton Due To Collision
There has been a collision on Highway 401 eastbound in Halton.
The incident occured on Highway 401 eastbound at the off ramp to 407ETR westbound.
All lanes are closed due to the collision. There is no estimated time of reopening.
People are being advised to keep this in mind while they plan their commute.
More updates to come.
All lanes have reopened.
- Oakville-Based Children’s Health Facility Gives Layoff Notices to Close to 300 Employees
- Toronto Universities Evacuated Following Bomb Threats
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Two Suspects Sought Following Distraction Theft Incident in Burlington
- Here’s the Latest on What’s Happening with the Glen Abbey Golf Course in Oakville