All Lanes Closed on Part of a Major Road in Milton Following a Serious Collision
All lanes are currently closed on part of a major road in Milton due to a serious collision.
Halton Police officers are currently responding to a collision on James Snow Parkway north of Main Street.
“All lanes are closed on James Snow northbound from Main and southbound from the 401,” reads a Halton Police tweet.
Police are advising people to avoid the area.
The number of vehicles involved in the collision is currently unknown.
No injuries have been reported at this time.
We will provide updates as they become available.
UPDATE - Milton Collision - northbound lanes are now open. One southbound lane open. Injuries not as serious as originally reported.— HRPS Milt HHills (@HRPSMiltHH) May 10, 2019
- Halton Police make arrests in human trafficking investigation involving teenage girls
- UPDATE: Burlington man wanted in sexual assault and choking investigation
- Skies will be clear in Halton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Halton municipalities urge feds to refuse approval of CN truck-rail hub in Milton
- Arrests made after Halton officer follows vehicle in Mississauga