All Sports Fields Closed Due to Rainy Weather in Burlington
Bad news for residents who were planning on visiting one of Burlington’s sports fields today.
The city has issued a statement this morning that all grass multi-use fields, as well as ball diamonds, are closed on Monday, October 1.
The current rainy weather is cited as the reason for the closures.
Artificial turf fields will remain open, the statement concludes.
- Burlington Sport Field Closures Will Remain in Effect This Weekend
- Burlington Sport Field Closures in Effect Following Extreme Saturation and Expected Rain
- Burlington reopening leash-free dog parks and City parking lots
- Special Weather Statement Issued This Monday for Halton
- A Special Weather Statement Issued for Halton