An Exciting and Sweet Chocolate Café Has Opened in Burlington
Calling all chocolate lovers in Burlington! An exciting and sweet chocolate cafe has officially opened in the city.
Burlington is now home to the first ever Canadian DipnDip location. DipnDip is a cafe that is, according to the company’s Facebook page, described as the ultimate chocolate cafe.
“It is the ultimate entertaining destination where you can enjoy your time and indulge in the wonderland of decadent Belgian chocolate,” reads the Facebook page.
And at the newly opened Burlington location, chocolate lovers are able to indulge in a wide selection of desserts including waffles, crepes, pancakes, gelato, ice cream, milkshakes, and so much more.
The cafe officially opened in Burlington in June of this year with a soft opening. Although, a grand opening is being organized. But regardless, the cafe is now open to the public.
Currently, there are 125 DipnDip locations worldwide.
Have you visited this cafe in Burlington yet?
Photo is courtesy of the DipnDip Facebook page.
- UPDATE: Female trapped in vehicle after collision in Burlington
- Burlington's Walk Off The Earth releases latest viral hit ahead of Canada Day
- Cyclist taken to trauma centre after being struck by police cruiser in Milton
- Halton Police issue warning after 'intentional collisions' from vehicle thieves
- Teen arrested for 'anti-Black' graffiti in Oakville