An Exciting and Sweet Chocolate Café Has Opened in Burlington
Calling all chocolate lovers in Burlington! An exciting and sweet chocolate cafe has officially opened in the city.
Burlington is now home to the first ever Canadian DipnDip location. DipnDip is a cafe that is, according to the company’s Facebook page, described as the ultimate chocolate cafe.
“It is the ultimate entertaining destination where you can enjoy your time and indulge in the wonderland of decadent Belgian chocolate,” reads the Facebook page.
And at the newly opened Burlington location, chocolate lovers are able to indulge in a wide selection of desserts including waffles, crepes, pancakes, gelato, ice cream, milkshakes, and so much more.
The cafe officially opened in Burlington in June of this year with a soft opening. Although, a grand opening is being organized. But regardless, the cafe is now open to the public.
Currently, there are 125 DipnDip locations worldwide.
Have you visited this cafe in Burlington yet?
Photo is courtesy of the DipnDip Facebook page.
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- More snow coming to Oakville, Burlington, and Milton this weekend
- One person hospitalized after serious crash in Oakville
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- Two separate collisions lead to significant charges in Burlington