An Exciting Event is Taking Place at the Oakville Public Library Soon
Calling all gamers in the Halton Region, an exciting event that you won't want to miss out on is quickly coming up.
The Oakville Public Library (OPL), along with the Sheridan College gaming department, will be hosting its second annual gaming expo on March 30, 2019, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Iroquois Ridge Branch (1051 Glenashton Dr.).
At this expo, those who attend will be able to test out and play games - video and virtual reality games - that were created by Sheridan College Bachelor of Game Design students who are in their final year of school.
According to a recent press release from the library, there are many aspects that make up these games.
"Game design uses a combination of art, logic, story development and technology to create engaging and interactive user experiences," reads the release.
At this year's expo, 13 different games will be presented. Attendees will not only be able to test out the games, but also ask their creators questions, while exploring some of OPL's innovate creation zone technology materials.
No registration for this event is required.
Will you be heading out to this event?
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Delays expected after train collides with vehicle in Oakville
- Driver faces multiple charges after flicking cigarette butt: Halton police
- Special weather advisory in effect for Halton
- Halton police seize several items after drug trafficking raid
- An Exciting Event is Coming to the Milton Public Library Soon
- Vintage Video Game Expo Returns to the GTA
- Big Changes are Coming to This Branch of The Oakville Public Library
- Big Changes are Coming to the Oakville Public Library’s Glen Abbey Branch
- The Oakville Public Library Kicked Off the New Year by Rebranding