An Exciting Food Truck Festival is Returning to Milton Soon
Throughout the spring and summer, there are a number of events, celebrations, and festivals to attend in the Halton region, some of which are annual. And residents may be excited to find out that a reoccurring food truck festival is returning to Milton soon.
On Father’s Day weekend (June 15 and June 16, 2019) the Springridge Farm in Milton (7256 Bell School Line) will be welcoming a slew of food trucks from across the region.
A few trucks that will be in attendance at the Food Truck Festival include Kool Jim, Ish and Chips, Johnny Blonde, NaanSense, 6 SpiceRack, Dogg Shoppe, Gourmet Guyz, Johnny’s Pizza Wagon, Twisted Tomato, Tony’s Corner, TCS Poutiniere, and Dobro Jesti.
The festival will run from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m. on both days, however, those who plan on attending are encouraged to come early and stay later in order to explore the farm.
This year marks the fifth anniversary of the farm’s Food Truck Festival, however, the farm also hosts a few other festivals throughout the year. Springridge also hosts an Easter Festival, a Harvest Festival, and Christmas activities.
For more information about Springridge Farm, and the upcoming Food Truck Festival, click here.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Oakville traffic stop leads to more than 20 gun and drug charges
- Winter weather travel advisory in effect for Halton
- Must-Have Gifts Available at MUJI in Square One This Holiday Season
- Bramalea City Centre is Your Holiday Hotspot for Gift Shopping and Festive Events