An Exciting New Drink Has Come to Starbucks in Halton
The holiday season is officially over.
This sadly means we won’t see the famous Starbucks holiday drinks again for another year.
If this news upsets you, then fear not because we have some good news that may lift your spirits.
Starbucks Canada recently announced a new drink.
The Cinnamon Shortbread Latte.
This announcement marks the company’s first new drink of 2019.
According to Starbucks Canada, the Cinnamon Shortbread Latte (and the Cinnamon Shortbread Frappuccino) have browned-butter, vanilla and nutmeg flavours.
This is definitely a sweet treat that will help make the cold winter season a little bit easier.
Note that this drink will only be available for a limited time.
Will you be trying this new latte?
- Halton Paramedics Respond to Multi-Vehicle Collision in Oakville
- Major Road Closed Following Crash in Oakville
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Halton This Weekend
- These Are Some of the Strangest Objects Found on the GO Train
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Real Canadian Superstore Incident in Oakville