An Exciting New Drink Has Come to Starbucks in Halton
The holiday season is officially over.
This sadly means we won’t see the famous Starbucks holiday drinks again for another year.
If this news upsets you, then fear not because we have some good news that may lift your spirits.
Starbucks Canada recently announced a new drink.
The Cinnamon Shortbread Latte.
This announcement marks the company’s first new drink of 2019.
According to Starbucks Canada, the Cinnamon Shortbread Latte (and the Cinnamon Shortbread Frappuccino) have browned-butter, vanilla and nutmeg flavours.
This is definitely a sweet treat that will help make the cold winter season a little bit easier.
Note that this drink will only be available for a limited time.
Will you be trying this new latte?
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- UPDATE: Fatality Following Person Struck by Train in Oakville
- Multi-Vehicle Collision Blocking Lanes On Highway 403 In Burlington
- How to Protect Yourself From a Coyote in Halton
- PHOTOS: Police Investigating One-Vehicle Accident In Milton