An Ice Cream-Themed Installation is Coming to Mapleview Centre in Burlington
A recent Retail Insider article has revealed that a unique exhibition is embarking on a seven-city tour across Canada.
Retro California motels from the 1970s have inspired the experimental exhibition known as Heartmelt Motel, which features an ice cream twist.
And good news Halton, the exhibition is coming to Mapleview Centre in Burlington.
So, what exactly is this exhibition you ask?
According to Mapleview’s guest services, the Heartmelt Motel exhibition will recreate dreamy California summers from the 1970s by using retro motel-inspired decor, and an ice cream-inspired twist.
View this post on Instagram
(#Ad) My heart melted at The #HeartmeltMotel Spring Pop-Up! This 70’s ice cream themed motel installation in @shopgtc will have you singing Hotel California as soon as you walk in. Make your Insta-dreams come true, check out this awesome pop-up event from May 1 - 12. Click the link in our bio! #Heartmeltmotel #shopgtc … . . #mediaevent #springpopup #outfitinspo #spring2019 #discoverbc
Mapleview’s guest services has also noted that the exhibition will be made up of five “motel rooms”, each acting as its own unique immersive experiential space to explore.
This Instagram-worthy exhibition will be free to explore at Mapleview and will be located on the upper level near the food court.
Here are the locations and exact dates of the seven-city tour.
- April 11 - 22: Southgate Centre - Edmonton,
- April 15 - 28: Bayshore Shopping Centre - Ottawa,
- May 1 - 12: Guildford Town Centre - Surrey, BC
- May 6 - 19: Oshawa Centre - Oshawa, ON,
- May 24 - June 6: Mapleview Shopping Centre - Burlington, ON
- May 29 - June 9: Mayfair Shopping Centre - Victoria, BC
- June 18 - July 14: Place Montreal Trust - Montreal
The exhibition will be open at Mapleview from Monday to Friday 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Those who visit the exhibition have a chance to win a trip to California by sharing a photo using the hashtag #HeartmeltMotel.
For more information, click here.
- Oakville-Based Children’s Health Facility Gives Layoff Notices to Close to 300 Employees
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Two Suspects Sought Following Distraction Theft Incident in Burlington
- Toronto Universities Evacuated Following Bomb Threats
- Here’s the Latest on What’s Happening with the Glen Abbey Golf Course in Oakville
- Mapleview Centre in Burlington Recently Made it Onto This Exciting List
- Interesting New Facts About Mapleview Centre
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Incident at Mapleview Centre in Burlington
- Police Searching for Two Suspects Following Incident at Mapleview Centre in Burlington
- Two Suspects Sought After Handbag Stolen From Mapleview Centre in Burlington