Are You Golfing in Burlington?
Pull those plaid pants and golf clubs out of the closet, Burlington golfers.
Remember to shine your shoes, too.
The City of Burlington's Tyandaga Golf Course is officially opening for the 2018 golf season on Saturday, April 28.
“It's a great escape to enjoy the outdoors, get a little exercise and socialize with your friends,” said director of parks and recreation Chris Glenn.
Tyandaga offers memberships, tournaments, clinics, private lessons, men's and women's league play, and in-season and off-season rentals.
It’s an 18-hole course with 5, 803 yards of scenic terrain characterized by its natural waterways and broadleaf woods.
Spring specials on green fees include $45 to ride in a golf cart and $30 for golfers that are walking
The course combines a mix of urban convenience with rural beauty, natural waterways, contours and mature trees as well as dining and catered private or corporate events.
Players wishing to book a tee time can do so online.
Call 905-336-0005 for more information about golfing at Tyandaga.
Photos courtesy of the City of Burlington
- More snow coming to Oakville, Burlington, and Milton this weekend
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- Pay gap between CEOs and workers hits record high in Canada: report
- Downtown Burlington nearing major reduction in max building height
- Changes are Coming to Burlington’s Tyandaga Golf Course
- Burlington Celebrating the Re-Opening of Tansley Woods Indoor Play-Space
- Top 5 Mini-Golf Courses to Try Outside of Halton This Summer
- Suspect Facing Charges After Driving Vehicle Onto a Milton Golf Course
- This Huge Golf Event is Coming to Milton