Author of Popular Book Coming to Milton
He’ll make you reexamine your attitude and take simple pleasure from getting green lights all the way home.
A bestselling author is heading to Milton this winter, so mark your calendars.
Neil Pasricha is taking the stage at FirstOntario Arts Centre to discuss his top international bestselling book, The Book of Awesome, on Monday, Dec. 17.
The Canadian author, entrepreneur, and blogger will share his inspirational approach to eternal optimism and glass half-full attitude to life.
It’s part of the 2018 One Book, One Milton community read — you can engage with others in Milton by reading and discussing the same book at the same time.
Participants can also share in programs, participate in activities, and engage with friends and neighbours as Milton's really big book club comes to life.
The event runs from 7 p.m. until 9 p.m.
Click here to purchase tickets to this awesome evening, participate in related programs happening now through December, and to borrow or download The Book of Awesome.
- Ontario Amber Alert Cancelled After Missing Mississauga Boy Found Safe
- Here’s Exactly Where the New Oakville Elementary School Will be Located
- BREAKING: Amber Alert issued For 5-Year-Old Boy Last Seen in Mississauga
- Burlington Declares a Climate Emergency
- Ford Government Proposes To End OHIP Out-Of-Country Traveller's Program