Barn Fire In Oakville Results In Road Closure
Halton Police’s Oakville division and Oakville’s fire department have confirmed that a road closure was the result of a partially-collapsed storage barn that was on fire.
Burnhamthorpe Road between Ninth Line and Trafalgar Road was confirmed by police to be closed.
Two tankers from Milton are currently assisting with the situation.
Crews continue defensive operations at the working barn and storage building fire.
No injuries have been reported.
- Oakville-Based Children’s Health Facility Gives Layoff Notices to Close to 300 Employees
- Police Searching For Missing Man Last Seen in Oakville
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- UPDATE: Police Searching For Two Suspects Following Distraction Theft Incident in Burlington
- Toronto Universities Evacuated Following Bomb Threats