Barn Fire In Oakville Results In Road Closure
Halton Police's Oakville division and Oakville's fire department have confirmed that a road closure was the result of a partially-collapsed storage barn that was on fire.
Burnhamthorpe Road between Ninth Line and Trafalgar Road was confirmed by police to be closed.
Two tankers from Milton are currently assisting with the situation.
Crews continue defensive operations at the working barn and storage building fire.
No injuries have been reported.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 401 completely closed in both directions due to collision in Milton
- Update: Teen charged after alleged stabbing of 79-year-old woman in Oakville
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario releases new guidelines for treatment during pandemic
- Province investing millions in broadband and cellular service for Ontarians