Beer Lovers in Burlington Won’t Want to Miss This Festival
Calling all beer lovers in Burlington, an exciting festival is coming up and you won’t want to miss it.
The Burlington Winter BeerFest is back for another year.
This year the festival is taking place on Jan. 25 and Jan. 26 at the Holiday Inn Burlington Hotel & Conference Centre.
On the Friday the event will run from 4 p.m. to 11 p.m. And on the Saturday the festival will run from 3 to 10 p.m. And for just $25 (if you get tickets before the festival dates) attendees will be able to try beer from a variety of vendors.
The $25 ticket price, or $30 if you choose to get tickets on the festival dates, will get you a free sampling glass and three tokens which are each valid for a 6-oz sample of beer, cider, or wine.
A few vendors that will be at the event are 5 West Brew Pub, The Exchange Brewery, Orange Snail Brewers, and Whiskey Jack.
For a complete list of vendors, and for more information, visit the official Burlington Winter BeerFest website.
If you tend to get hungry after drinking a cold one, worry not because there will also be food available for purchase.
Festival tickets can be purchased online on the Burlington Winter BeerFest website.
Note that this is a 19+ event.
- Oakville Residents Charged Following Municipal Election Investigation
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Ontario Racquet Club Near Oakville
- Major Delays Expected on QEW Due Construction on Burlington Skyway Bridge
- Truck Carrying a Number of Bicycles Stopped in Burlington