Big Changes are Coming to Milton Transit Soon
If you’re a regular user of the Milton Transit system, there are some changes coming into effect soon that you may want to be aware of.
Although spring officially starts on March 20, 2019, Milton Transit’s spring service changes will come into effect next month.
According to the Milton Transit Twitter account, Milton Transit (Monday through Friday) will end by 10:11 p.m. as of April 1, 2019.
“Milton Transit provides service on weekdays during morning and afternoon peak periods (1A and 1B Industrial routes) and Saturdays (1C Industrial route) to the 401 Industrial Business Park area,” reads the Milton Transit website. “This service includes special weekday a.m. pick-up service before conventional service begins, from 4:45 a.m. to 5:15 a.m. The a.m. pick-up service connects passengers to the 1A Industrial and 1B Industrial via the Milton GO Station weekday mornings.”
Spring Service Changes take effect April 1, 2019. Milton Transit— Milton Transit (@miltontransit) March 13, 2019
service will now end by 10:11 pm, Monday through Friday.
For specific route details please visit https://t.co/euJD5HTkiC
Thank you for choosing to ride with us! pic.twitter.com/so1JsPo58h
If you plan on using Milton Transit anytime soon, it’s going to continue to cost $3.75. Please see www.miltontransit.ca/fares for details.
Click here to see a full list of the spring service changes.
- Suspect Arrested After Packages Stolen from Front Doors of Burlington Residences
- Cineplex CEO Stands By Decision To Screen Pro-Life Film 'Unplanned'
- Tim Horton’s Launching Limited-Time Doughnut for a Good Cause in Halton
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Halton Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Everything You Need to Know About Midnight Madness in Oakville This Year