Big Changes Coming for Huge Canadian Makeup Brand
If you regularly use a well-known Canadian cosmetics brand, you might be very happy to hear that it’s about to get a little bit easier for you to purchase it.
MAC Cosmetics, a Canadian-born brand, recently announced a new partnership with Sephora Canada.
MAC says that, as of Fall 2018, an assortment of the company’s best-selling products, including seasonal launches and collaborations, will be available online at Sephora.ca.
“Both M?A?C and Sephora have built such strong and diverse beauty communities in Canada; bringing the two together is a pivotal moment,” said Philippe Pinatel, senior vice president and global general Mmanager at M*A*C.
“You know it’s going to be a party when two of the biggest beauty giants come together to play.”
For those who were unaware of the Canadian connection, M?A?C Cosmetics was founded in Toronto in 1984. Always inclusive, the brand’s founding credo says “ALL AGES. ALL RACES. ALL GENDERS.”
Today, M?A?C products are sold in over 100 countries.
“At M?A?C we have always celebrated individuality, offering each of our unique customers and artists an unparalleled range of shades and products,” said Taposhi Gandhi, brand manager at M?A?C Cosmetics Canada.
“Partnering with SEPHORA will allow us to engage with even more of Canada’s diverse population.”
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Here’s Why Some Burlington Residents Can Now be Fined Up to $100K
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- A New Restaurant and Bar is Now Open in Milton
- Suspect Sought After More Than $700 Worth of Clothing Stolen From Mapleview Centre in Burlington