Big Changes Have Come to Lone Star Texas Grill Menus in Halton
Some pretty big (and exciting changes) have come to Lone Star Texas Grill menus in Halton.
Lone Star Texas Grill, home of Canada’s award-winning fajitas, has expanded their menu by introducing the new ‘Beyond Meat Fajita’.
“We have listened to our guests’ feedback and have partnered with Beyond Meat to launch our new plant-based protein fajita.” Mark Findlay, CEO of Lone Star Texas Grill, said in a statement.
Customers can enjoy customizing their Beyond Meat Fajita with a variety of in house made toppings like smashed guacamole, pico de gallo and flour tortillas. Lettuce wraps and corn tortillas are also available for customers seeking gluten-friendly options.
Lone Star decided to introduce this new menu item due to the increase in demand for different sources of protein.
“We spent a lot of time creating this extension of our signature fajitas and with the increased demand for alternative protein, the Beyond Meat Crumble was the perfect fit. Combining Beyond Meat with our Tex-Mex Ranchero sauce allows our signature fajitas to be enjoyed by vegetarian and ‘flexitarian’ guests," said Findlay.
However, Lone Star may not be stopping at just plant-based fajitas.
"We will be continuing to look at ways to incorporate Beyond Meat into our other signature Tex-Mex dishes like burritos, enchiladas and chimichangas in the near future,” Findlay.
But for now, the beyond meat fajitas are available at all 22 of Lone Star’s locations in Ontario.
The Beyond Meat fajita is available for dine-in, take-out, ordering through fajitastogo.com and for delivery through Skip the Dishes.
Lone Star Texas Grill is Ontario’s original Texas-inspired restaurant, serving Canada’s award-winning fajitas for over 30 years.
Click here to learn more about Lone Star Texas Grill.
- Halton Hills passes mandatory mask bylaw
- Oakville council passes motion calling for mandatory mask bylaw across Halton
- 401 on-ramp blocked in Milton due to flooding
- Police searching for missing 17-year-old from Oakville
- Severe thunderstorm watch in effect for Burlington, Oakville, Halton Hills and Milton
- A Decadent Dessert Fajita is Coming to Lone Star Locations in Halton
- Here’s How you Can Get Free Fajitas in Halton for a Year
- Maple Leaf launches new line of products that are half meat, and half plant-based products
- Pizza Pizza Introduces New Meat Alternatives to its Menu
- Subway Announces New Beyond Meat Sandwiches Coming to Halton