Big Weather Shift Coming to Halton
We all know that spring has not yet sprung—at least not temperature-wise.
That said, it looks like a literal change in the wind is coming (and it truly can’t come soon enough).
According to Environment Canada, double-digit temperatures are finally (finally!) coming to Oakville, Burlington and Milton and surrounding cities.
While tomorrow will be rainy and cool, we’re going to hit 11 degrees on Wednesday and climb even higher to 12 degrees on Thursday.
Sadly, we’ll be back into the single digits this weekend, but temperatures can only go up (at least we hope) from here.
- New Waterfront Restaurant with Patio Now Open in Oakville
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Collision in Milton
- Five Catholic Schools in Halton Will Have Different Start and End Times Come September
- Company Preparing for Massive $28 Million Expansion in Burlington
- Power Outage Affecting Oakville Residents This Morning