BONUS Georgetown House of the Week: $849K Home with Beautiful Dining Room
This Place: This adorable Georgetown home merges contemporary design with country living.
Address: Confederation St.
Neighbourhood: Glen Williams
Big Selling Point: No detail has been missed in this completely renovated, charming bungalow. It has a gorgeous kitchen and dining space with oodles of natural light. The open-concept house backs onto a privately accessed yard fronting onto the Credit River!
- Breathtaking 100.00 x 138.00 lot that features:
- Great kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Granite counters
- Two bedrooms
- Brand new gas fireplace
- One bathroom
- Plenty of large picture windows
- Gorgeous hardwood floors
- Large deck overlooking the yard
- The Numbers:
- $3,543 in taxes
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 100.00 x 138.00 lot
- One-storey detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.5 Mil Home with Great Dining Room
- BONUS Burlington House of the Week: $800K Home with Great Backyard
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.9 Mil Home with Elegant Dining Room
- BONUS Burlington House of the Week: $1.3 Mil Home with Gorgeous Living Room
- Oakville House of the Week: $1.8 Mil Home with Great Dining Room