Brand New Pizza Place Opens in Oakville
by Kelly Roche on March 4, 2018
Great news, Oakville pizza lovers.
There’s a new option in town for those who can’t get enough of a cheesy, meaty pie.
And it just opened on Feb. 26.
The Pizza Boutique offers up premium, customized options that’s “reinventing the local pizza experience.”
On the menu you’ll find handcrafted housemade dough, Italian sausage, halal beef and pepperoni, and other standard items.
Keep in mind, you’ll only be able to grab a bite for dinner (for now, anyway).
Then there are some interesting choices, such as cookie crumble, chocolate sauce, and marshmallow and graham crackers.
Sounds like the perfect place to get creative!
Photos courtesy of The Pizza Boutique
- This Burlington Restaurant Was Named One of Canada’s Best Outdoor Dining Restaurants
- Ice Cream Sandwiches and Other Food Products Being Recalled
- These Places are Considered the Most Welcoming in Canada
- This Cookie Dough Café Has Come to Oakville
- Have Your Say on The Best Chicken Wing Flavour in Halton