Break-In Suspects Charged in Oakville
Police say three break-in suspects have been charged after a neighbour reported a “suspicious vehicle” in Oakville.
Halton police say that on April 17, an Oakville resident observed a suspicious vehicle “driving aimlessly” in the Lakeshore Woods Community. Police say officers located the vehicle and conducted a traffic stop.
Police allege that the vehicle’s three male occupants were in possession of break and enter tools.
Police also allege that further investigation revealed the trio was connected to a residential break and enter that occurred in Toronto on April 13.
Officers have arrested and charged 30-year-old North York man Nikolaz Saltkutsishvili, 28-year-old Anzori Mefaridze, and 39-year-old Richmond Hill man Naomi Shengelia.
All three of the accused have been charged with possession of break-in instruments and break and enter. Saltkutsishvili was also charged with wearing a disguise with intent and possession of a controlled substance.
All three were held in custody pending a bail hearing.
Anyone who may have any additional information regarding this incident is asked to contact Detective Ron Stauch of the Halton Regional Police Service, Criminal Investigations Bureau at 905-825-4747 ext. 2255.
- Hit and Run Connected to Break and Enter Incident in Oakville
- Two Suspects Arrested Following a Series of Residential Break and Enters Across the GTA
- Man Charged in Connection with Break and Enter in Burlington
- Suspects Charged in Oakville, Burlington Break-In Spree
- Woman Charged with Trespassing and Resisting Arrest in Oakville