BREAKING: 14-year-old boy from North York found safe
Toronto Police Service (TPS) have located 14-year-old Shammah Jolayemi for whom an Amber Alert was issued shortly after midnight on March 5.
Jolayemi was abducted in connection to a drug-related debt owed by his stepbrother Olalekan Osikoya.
Jolayemi was found safe and is being taken to the hospital for a medical checkup.
TPS has scheduled a news conference for tomorrow morning.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Man dead after driving stolen vehicle into Milton pond: Halton Police
- Four Burlington residents test positive for COVID-19, bringing Halton total to 25
- Road closed after vehicle drives off roadway into water in Milton
- COVID-19: Trudeau announces massive funding for Kids Help Phone and programs for seniors
- UPDATE: Amber Alert still in effect for missing 14-year-old boy from North York
- AMBER ALERT issued for 14-year-old boy from North York
- Amber Alert Cancelled After Two-Year-Old Girl Located Safe
- Ontario Amber Alert Cancelled After Missing Mississauga Boy Found Safe
- UPDATE: Amber Alert Cancelled After Child Located Safe