BREAKING: Man Arrested in Connection with Murder of 14 Year Old Boy in Mississauga
Police have made an arrest after the body of a 14 year old boy was found in Mississauga.
The victim was located Friday morning (December 7) in a park area near the intersection of Truscott Drive and Southdown Road.
Police confirmed that the incident was a homicide and is being investigated by the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau.
Police have arrested Nicholas Mahabir, a 20 year old Mississauga man, in connection with this incident.
Mahabir is charged with second degree murder and will appear in court on Saturday, December 8.
Police say this is the 25th homicide of the year in Peel.
The investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with further information is asked to contact police at 905-453-2121, ext. 3205.
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility in Milton
- Oakville man charged in massive firearm-related investigation
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Pair lauded for efforts to thwart 'porch pirates'
- One city moves to eliminate bus fare; could Burlington, Milton, and Oakville do the same?
- Report finds employed Ontarians can't afford to eat
- Police Seeking Second Suspect in Murder of 14 Year Old Boy in Mississauga
- Police Arrest Second Suspect After 14-Year-Old Boy Murdered
- BREAKING: Body of Murdered 14-Year-Old Boy Found in Park Area in GTA
- UPDATE: 14 Year Old Homicide Victim in Mississauga Identified by Friends on Social Media
- UPDATE: Man Charged with First Degree Murder of 11 Year Old Daughter