Broken Rail Closes Part of Major Road in Milton
A broken rail is causing some delays in Milton.
The Town of Milton recently announced that Tremaine Road between No.3 Side Road and Steeles Avenue has been closed for emergency repairs to a broken rail.
Local traffic is allowed between 75 Tremaine Road and No.3 Side Road.
CPR is working hard to fix the issue and open the road as soon as possible.
- Lanes Closed Due to Road Flooding in Oakville
- This 20-Unit Townhouse Development has Been Approved in Burlington
- Police Looking for Owner of Dog Believed to be Hit by Car in Burlington
- Burlington Residents Pepper Sprayed and Robbed, Police Investigating
- No Halton Restaurants Make List of Canada’s Best 100 Restaurants