Broken Rail Closes Part of Major Road in Milton
A broken rail is causing some delays in Milton.
The Town of Milton recently announced that Tremaine Road between No.3 Side Road and Steeles Avenue has been closed for emergency repairs to a broken rail.
Local traffic is allowed between 75 Tremaine Road and No.3 Side Road.
CPR is working hard to fix the issue and open the road as soon as possible.
- Major Road In Burlington To Be Closed For Salamander Migration
- Numerous Flights Cancelled Following Fire at Pearson Airport
- ROAD CLOSURE: Fire Department on Scene of House Fire in Halton Hills
- Police Seeking Suspect Following Shoplifting Incident at Hudson’s Bay in Burlington
- Part of Pearson Airport Evacuated Due to Fire